Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Dad #1

This is the first post about this guy in my life called "my dad". As you all know who he is, he is my dad. I've decided to create this post about him not because he's the no. 1 dad in the world. YOU ARE WRONG !!! It's becoz this guy fuck up my life so much that since young, I had the urge at couple of times to wack him up, kill him, bash him into a pulp, and whatever.

However, it's only bcoz I don't want to ruin my life becoz of this guy. He's so so so so so so so irritating in my life that I am unable to describe it to anybody in the world who may or may not to be able to understand how I am feeling right now. He's such a pessimistic person. He talks about his death all time long and condemns me in whatever I do. It seems to him that whatever right thing i do in life is for granted and all the wrong things that i do in life owes him every bit.

My past. When i was young, i was scared of my dad. And so, when i was young, i listened every single thing that he says and obeyed him to the fullest. I dared not disobey him and he's like the KING in the house. (Sadly, he still is living in my house.) Everyday when he came home from work, i would greet him like this, "Papa, you're back!!" Yup, but i still remember that was in primary school until when i was primary 3. Something happened which I would never forget. It was like this... I've already forgotten what he accused me for something which i didn't do. But that day when my mum told him over the phone which made him so angry that he rushed home back from work (he's a taxi driver). When he was back, he took a cane and started scolding me all over and whacked me with the cane. I ran to one corner of the house and he chased after me to beat me up with all the might he had. Even though it was not my undoing (for what accuse i suffered), I appologised to him and said it really was not my mistake and that i am sorry for whatever happened. He not only didn't stop, he continued even harder on my legs. He told me to take my palms out. He swinged his cane at my hands, i shivered and evaded his stroke. After that, it made him even angrier. I would never have forgotten that day that i was accused for something i didn't do.

Okay, maybe next time when i have the mood then i shall continue my essay on my dad.
Cause i already feel much better now that i have said something to release things that have already sunk to the bottom of my heart. See ya.

-Expellist

No comments:

Post a Comment